A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Endless arena shooter on wheels.
DIE IN BURNING FLAMES OF FIERY EXPLOSION!
A game made for Extra Credits Game Jam #3.
UPDATE: Also, added the HTML5 version. It was A HELL of the quest, but now it work. I think...
UPDATE 2: Not quite work, so, well, bye-bye playing in browser :<
- WASD/ARROWS to drive
- SPACE/J/CONTROL/ENTER to shoot
- D-PAD to drive
- LEFT STICK HZ to steer
- RIGHT STRICK UP/RIGHT TRIGGER to accelerate
- RIGHT STRICK DOWN/LEFT TRIGGER to decelerate
- RIGHT TRIGGER 2/X BUTTON to shoot
A LITTLE GUIDE
The goal of the game is to drive your bike and destroy other bikes.
All bikes has following stats:
- AMMO -- used when shoot machine gun
- ENGINE -- determine how fast you can drive. Also, most vital part of the bike, as when it hits zero, the bike explodes.
- STEERING -- determine how quick you can turn.
- WHEELS -- bad wheel state make your bike less agile and more sluggish.
- HULL -- protect the insides of your bike from damage. Basically, its like armor in FPS.
Most vulnerable point of every bike is rear part, where the engine is placed.
If engine gets destroyed, the whole bike blow up. On contrary, the less
vulnerable and most armored part is front, so, plan your battle tactics
Please note that bullet damage is drasticly reduced by distance. The further
your target, the less damage you'll deal.
Also, note that machine guns mounted on your bike's head, not body, so your
aiming is affected by your steering. Keep that in mind, when shooting.
There's following pickup types:
- AMMO BOX -- increase your ammo counter
- REPAIR BOX -- repairs some damage
You can see circular direction markers around your bike, indicating objects
that is near you, out of your current view. Specific colors mean:
- YELLOW -- ammo box
- BLUE -- repair box
- RED -- enemy
The battle is divided into waves with specific time length. At the start of
each wave there's spawn of pickups and enemies. Wave ends either when all
enemies is dead, or when time's up. When all enemies is done, you receive bonus points for remaining time.
GOOD LUCK AND DRIVE SAFELY!
|Release date||49 days ago|
|Made with||Godot, GIMP, LMMS|
|Tags||2D, top, Top down shooter|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Joystick, Playstation controller|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.